When advancement is recorded in Scoutbook there is no need to send hard copies to council service center.  

The only time you’d want to forward to the CSC is if for some reason you were unable to report.


If you are having difficulties, please visit the volunteer support center (access under “RESOURCES” on the home page of our website Greater New York Councils, Boy Scouts of America | Scouting in New York City (nycscouting.org ) where you will quickly find answers to many FAQ and/or submit a support ticket to address the issue.