Where can I find the Ten Mile River (TMR) BSA Medical form?

Created by Chris Guarniere, Modified on Tue, Apr 2 at 1:10 PM by Chris Guarniere

All campers (youth and adults) must have a completed GNYC Medical Form that has been signed by a  healthcare provider within the last twelve months. This is a requirement of both the Boy Scouts of America and the New York State Health Department.

Find the updated medical form for TMR here: 

Ten Mile River Scout Camps - Health and Medical Record (Medical Form)

Updated: 2024

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article