Creating a MyScouting Account
To create an online MyScouting Account to access trainings and validate your training records, take these steps:
- Browse to www.myscouting.org or click here.
- Click "Create an Account"
- Enter a User Name, following the guidelines on the page
- Click "Check User Name Availability" to see if anyone else if using that User Name. If it available, click "Next." If it is not available, click "Get New User Name" and try another.
- If you know your Member ID, click "I know my member ID." If you do not have your Member ID number or you are not yet a registered BSA member, click "I am new and don't know my member ID, or I am not a member." Note: If you do not enter your Member ID, your training history will not be connected to your council registration records.
- Enter your profile information on the Registration field and click "Create User."
- Select and answer two security questions and click "Ok" - these are used in case you forget or lose your password.
- Check your email inbox and you should receive an email with a link to MyScouting. Click on this link in the email or copy and paste it into your browser to activate your account. Note: If you cannot find this email, be sure to check your junk email folder.
- Now create a password following the guidelines on the page. Reenter the password to confirm it and click "Create Password."
- Happy Training!! :)