- $72 for Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing and Sea Scouts participants
- $45 for Exploring participants
- $30 for council-paid memberships
- $45 for all adult volunteers (includes cost of background check)
- $75 for a unit charter fee
The membership fees will take effect August 1, 2021, for the 2021-2022 program year.
The one-time $25 joining fee for new program participants in Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing and Sea Scouts is still required; however, there is no joining fee for Exploring participants, participants previously registered in any BSA program, those transferring from one program to another, council-paid memberships, or adult volunteers.
BSA Membership Fee Increase Details and FAQ - Updated 6/4/2021 - Scouting Wire : Scouting Wire